Hi, my name is Manuel Uberti.
I started my career in 2004 developing Java enterprise applications. I have worked both in Italy and in the United Kingdom for a wide range of customers: petrol companies, hospitals, job centres, insurance companies, banks, fashion stores.
Since 2015 my interest has shifted towards functional programming thanks to languages such as Scheme and Clojure.
My open source work is available on GitHub. These are some of the projects I created or contributed to:
- boodle: a single page application in Clojure and ClojureScript for in-house accounting
- remys: a Clojure tool that provides REST APIs to interact with MySQL databases
- clj-odbp: a Clojure driver for OrientDB binary protocol
Aside from computing, I love cinema and write about it on my other blog Films in Words and on Letterboxd. I track the books I read on Goodreads and I am an avid music listener. A cup of tea is the supreme relief, and I cannot be convinced otherwise.
Get in touch if you want a detailed curriculum vitae.
It uses the following fonts:
- Charter (LICENSE Charter)
- Fira Sans (LICENSE Fira Sans)
- Iosevka (LICENSE Iosevka)
- Roboto Slab (LICENSE Roboto Slab)
The source code of the entire website is available on GitHub.